GlowAvid is committed to protecting the personal information entrusted to it. GlowAvid has a strong commitment to maintaining the security and integrity of personal information within our care.
How We Collect Information
- Give individuals a better and more complete understanding of the sort of personal information that GlowAvid holds, and the way we handle that information.
- Clearly communicate the personal information handling practices of GlowAvid, and
- Enhance the transparency of GlowAvid’s operations.
As much as possible we collect information directly from our customers. We do this in a number of ways, including when you:
- Provide us with personal information over the phone or through personal mobile computing devices, like smart phones and tablets;
- Fill out application forms; or
- Submit your personal details through our website.
We also collect solicited personal information indirectly, through publicly available sources, or through social media sites, like Facebook, Twitter, Google and others, who disclose to their users that the users’ personal information is provided to businesses like GlowAvid. Using Personal Information
We use personal information to better understand our customers’ interests and needs, to offer an ever-improving quality range of amazing services.
We use personal information in the following ways:
- Provide, deliver, source, administer, improve and personalise our services;
- Enable our third-party service providers to provide us with IT products and services, carry out product investigations, data processing, data analysis, business consulting and auditing services;
- Provide more relevant marketing offers through direct marketing, database compilation, market research, data analysis and segmentation, and the processing or creation of other marketing information;
- Combine or compile with publicly available information for the processing or creation of marketing offers and information;
- Communicating with our customers, responding to queries and complaints;
- Fraud prevention, including services regarding the protection of our customers’ information, eg. credit card information;
- Develop and expand our operations to better suit our customers’ needs, such as planning for future new solutions;
- Maintaining and keeping our customers information current and as accurate as possible;
We do not disclose personal information to third parties unless we are permitted to do so by law or you have given us your consent to do so. Third parties we may disclose personal information to include:
- Our service providers including IT service providers, major delivery companies, advertising and marketing service providers, out-sourced call centres, mail houses and third-party fulfilment contractors; and
- Our professional advisors including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- Payment system operators and financial institutions; and
- Government agencies.
We take active steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access or use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse. This includes any information that we disclose overseas.
Where data is held overseas, we require third parties to store such data in restricted access premises and provide appropriate protection against unauthorised disclosure. As a minimum-security requirement, password authentication is required to access those databases in all cases. We also use fire walls, SSL technology and encryption for transmission of data where appropriate.
When the personal information that we collect is no longer required, we destroy, delete or de-identify it in a secure manner.
For any further clarifications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org